|Utah House of Representatives District 64|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||16|
|Speaker, Utah State House of Representatives|
|Per diem||$95/day for lodging, $61/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|Date of birth||November 20, 1968|
|Place of birth||Reno, NV|
Lockhart is a past Chair of the Legislative District. She joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 1999 and has served in that position since. She is also a member of the Republican State Central Committee.
Lockhart currently works as a Registered Nurse and a Homemaker.
Lockhart earned her BS in Nursing from Brigham Young University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lockhart has been appointed to the following committees:
- Administrative Rules Review Committee, Utah State Legislature
- Education Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Executive Appropriations
- Legislative Management Committee, Utah State Legislature, Vice Chair
- House Management Committee, Chair
- Redistricting Committee, Utah State Legislature
- Subcommittee on Legislative Audit, Co-Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lockhart served on the following committees:
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
|Utah House of Representatives, District 64 General Election (2010)|
|Rebecca Lockhart (R)||3,099|
|Hal Miller (D)||1,896|
Lockhart raised $50,960 for her campaign while Petersen raised $21,006 and Ashby raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 64 (2008)|
|Rebecca Lockhart (R)||5,774|
|Boyd Petersen (D)||2,660|
|Nathanial Ashby (L)||344|
Lockhart raised $50,960 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Utah County Republican Party||$2,000|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$2,000|
Lockhart and her husband, Stan, have three children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Rebecca Lockhart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |