|Utah House Of Representatives District 64|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lockhart is a past Chair of the Legislative District. She joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 1999 and has served in that position since. She represents the 64th District. She is also currently a member of the Republican State Central Committee.
Lockhart currently works as a Registered Nurse and a Homemaker.
Lockhart earned her BS in Nursing from Brigham Young University.
Lockhart raised $50,960 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Utah County Republican Party||$2,000|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$2,000|
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
Lockhart and her husband, Stan, have three children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Rebecca Lockhart
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found