|Utah House Of Representatives District 64|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lockhart is a past Chair of the Legislative District. She joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 1999 and has served in that position since. She is also a member of the Republican State Central Committee.
Lockhart currently works as a Registered Nurse and a Homemaker.
Lockhart earned her BS in Nursing from Brigham Young University.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 64 General Election (2010)|
|Rebecca Lockhart (R)||3,099|
|Hal Miller (D)||1,896|
Lockhart raised $50,960 for her campaign while Petersen raised $21,006 and Ashby raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 64 (2008)|
|Rebecca Lockhart (R)||5,774|
|Boyd Petersen (D)||2,660|
|Nathanial Ashby (L)||344|
Lockhart raised $50,960 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Utah County Republican Party||$2,000|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$2,000|
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
Lockhart and her husband, Stan, have three children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Rebecca Lockhart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|