Recall campaigns in Kansas
Revision as of 20:21, 27 June 2010 by MMH
= The targeted politician resigned after a recall campaign was begun, and before the vote on the recall would have taken place.
= A judge prevented the recall from going forward.
= A recall election is scheduled.
- See also: March 2, 2010 ballot measures in Kansas
- Carol Berning recall, Leoti, Kansas (2010)
- Don Call recall, McCune, Kansas (2010)
- Chris Lette recall, Udall, Kansas (2010)
- Dave Meneley recall (1999). The effort to recall Dave Meneley, the sheriff in Shawnee County, failed.