Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 86|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
Santos ran in a special election for New York Assembly District 86. The seat was vacant following Rep. Nelson Castro's (D) resignation amidst a bribery scandal. Santos was defeated by Victor Pichardo (D) in the special election, which took place on November 5.
|New York State Assembly, District 86, Special Election, 2013|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- newyork.cbslocal.com, "State Assembly - District 86 - Dem Primary"
- newyork.cbslocal.com, "State Assembly - District 86 - Dem Primary," September 10, 2013
- nydailynews.com, "Gov. Cuomo opts against special election for open Bronx Assembly seat," April 26, 2013
- vote.nyc.ny.us, "Official election results," accessed December 11, 2013
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |