|Rhode Island Senate District 3|
|1991 - present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||22|
|Deputy President Pro Tempore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 6, 1990|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire|
|Birthday||July 16, 1943|
|Place of birth||Ayer, MA|
|Profession||Health Care Administrator (retired)|
Perry worked as the CEO of Thundermist Health Center from 1970 to 1990. She is currently a Health Care Administrator.
Perry earned her BS from the University of New Hampshire in 1965. She later received his MS from Lesley University in 1987.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Perry has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Perry served on these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
Perry was re-elected in District 3. She defeated Republican Morris Markovitz and independent Miriam Ross in the November 2 general election. She was unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. 
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 3|
|Rhoda Perry (D)||5069|
|Miriam Ross (I)||2267|
|Morris Markovitz (R)||928|
Perry raised $26,901 during the 2008 election cycle.
She received no contributions greater than $875.
Perry is widowed and has two children.
- Rhoda Perry's personal website
- Sen. Perry's Rhode Island Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
|Rhode Island State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|