Richard Cahill, Jr.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 103|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Cahill ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 103. Cahill ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012, but clarified earlier on his blog that he would decline the nomination, as he allowed his name to be used as a placeholder when no others came forward to run. Incumbent Kevin A. Cahill ran unopposed in the Democratic primary; he is also running on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Cahill + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cahill on Kingston, "Cahill vs Cahill?" June 3, 2012. Retrieved November 1, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |