For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives|
|2009 – 2011|
He worked as a boilermaker with the Union Pacific Railroad from 1993-2008.
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Legislative, Military and Veterans Affairs (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Public Transportation and Rail
Carroll's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 1246 - "AN ACT TO AMEND VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS CODE REGARDING CERTIFICATION OF NEW POLITICAL PARTIES AND INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES."
- HB 1247 - "AN ACT TO EXTEND THE THRESHOLD FOR A POLITICAL PARTY TO MAINTAIN ITS CERTIFIED POLITICAL PARTY STATUS TO INCLUDE RECEIVING A PERCENTAGE OF VOTES FOR ANY POSITION SUBJECT TO A STATEWIDE ELECTION."
- HB 1863 - "AN ACT TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION BY NEW POLITICAL PARTY CANDIDATES AND INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES IN PUBLICLY FUNDED ELECTION DEBATES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Carroll raised $5,975 for his campaign.
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
|Ble & T Arkansas PAC||$300|
|United Transportation Union||$300|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Richard Carroll
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arkansas House District 39
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|