Richard E. Burke
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 133|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Burke ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 133. He lost to Bill Nojay -- who also ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket -- in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. He was defeated by Bill Najay in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 133, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randolph J. Weaver||38%||21,165|
|Conservative||Richard E. Burke||10.6%||5,910|
|New York State Assembly, District 133 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Burke + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- US Federal Court asserts NSA surveillance likely unconstitutional - RAPSI
- Jonathan Yardley's favorite books of 2013 - Washington Post
- Remember When: Tavern owners, patrons protest NY's indoor smoking ban - Oneida Dispatch
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - WSHM-TV
- Point/Counterpoint: Most Disappointing Coach - HoopsWorld
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |