|Alabama House of Representatives District 39|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Jacksonville State University|
|Birthday||June 30, 1956|
|Profession||Manager, Lindsey Brothers Incorporated|
Lindsey is the Manager of Lindsey Brothers Incorporated.
He is a member of the Cherokee Chamber of Commerce, Cherokee County Assisted Living Federation of America Organization Board, Ebenezer United Methodist Church, Farmers and Merchants Bank Board, Howells Cemetery Association, Southeastern Cotton Ginners Association, Coosa-Alabama River Improvement Association Board, and the Forney Masonic Lodge.
Lindsey served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Ranking Minority Member
- Subcommittee on Agribusiness, Chair
- Constitution, Campaigns and Elections Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Ranking Minority Member
- Subcommittee on Campaigns and Elections
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 39 General Election (2010)|
|Richard Lindsey (D)||7,808|
|Tim Sprayberry (R)||5,872|
Lindsey raised $203,575 for his campaign.
In 2010, Lindsey raised $313,579 in contributions. 
His five largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$65,000|
|Lindsey, Richard J||$60,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$10,560|
Below are Lindsey's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|G Ferrell Patrick||$5,000|
|University of Alabama Systems||$5,000|
|AL Farmers Federation||$4,000|
|AL State Employees Assoc||$2,500|
In 2006, Lindsey raised $203,575 in donations. 
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$35,000|
|Richard J. Lindsay||$25,000|
|Franklin Resources Group||$22,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Richard + Lindsey + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Lindsey and his wife Johna have two children.
- Alabama Legislature - Richard Lindsey
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House of Representatives District 39
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|