Revision as of 09:36, 18 December 2010 by Geoff Pallay
North Carolina State Senate, District 30
|North Carolina State Senate Republican Primary, District 30 (2010)|
Marshall's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Our area needs better leadership in Raleigh that can effectively work with other leaders from across the state to create jobs here at home."
- Excerpt: "The future for our children depends on the education they receive in our public schools – we cannot give them anything but a fully-funded public education system."
- Excerpt: "Moving North Carolina forward means having a smarter, more educated workforce with the tools and abilities to create lasting, sustainable jobs, and this is where our taxpayer dollars need to be spent."
- Richard Marshall's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found