|Michigan House of Representatives District 66|
|Bachelor's||Western Michgian University|
|Master's||Western Michgian University|
Rajkovich's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Re-evaluate Corporate Tax Cuts
- Excerpt:"Corporate tax cuts should be earned - with a set of guidelines based on job hires, in-sourcing and environmental standing."
Repeal Emergency Financial Law
- Excerpt:"A financial expert assistance program that would advise & help form recovery plans should be considered rather than replacing municipal governments with Emergency financial managers."
Support Collective Bargaining
- Excerpt:"I do support the protection of collective bargaining. The U.S. economy regularly improves when management and labor negotiate."
Small Business Tax Cuts
- Excerpt:"I support tax cuts to firms that hire and retain workers, including our vets."
Restoration of Public Funds in Education
- Excerpt:"Public taxes support public education not private for-profit schools. Good schools create investment, jobs, opportunity, healthy economies, security."
Rajkovich ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 66. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Aric Nesbitt (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
"Government's priority is to provide services for what the public cannot provide individually. Generally speaking, government serves for the general good, for economic growth, public health and a strong, secure defense.
I want to see collective bargaining protected, a restoration of low-income tax credits and a resinding or replacment for commerical personal property tax revenues. I would like to see an increase in minimum wage to create spending power and to increase small business earnings. I want to see recent worker's compensation changes re-visited, reconsidered -- to see windfall corporate tax cuts earned -- tied to job hires and environmental standing and a restoration of full-funding to public education to create investment and jobs, thus a strong economy. I want the right to vote to be a fair, straightforward process; assured for every citizen."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Rajkovich + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |