For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 1
Skare is the owner of The Cookery Restaurant in Fish Creek. He has served many community organizations, often holding leadership positions. He is the Founder/First President, Fish Creek Sanitary District #1.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 1 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Richard Skare (D)||1,866||99.73%|
Skare lists his positions about the following issues:
- Economy - Excerpt: "...make sure that tax incentives for jobs creation are steered toward small businesses, not special interests."
- Education - Excerpt: "...wants to help our rural schools with funding problems while keeping down property taxes and wants to find ways to keep good teachers here in our classrooms. "
- Health care - Excerpt: "He favors fixing access to quality healthcare by allowing businesses and hard working families to pool together to purchase economical insurance plans."
- Seniors - Excerpt: "...providing home health care to seniors that allows them to stay in their homes, targeting resources toward rural areas where health services are less available. "
- Wind turbines - Excerpt: "...wants the siting of wind turbines to be a locally controlled issue and wants to ensure that people affected by wind turbine siting are protected from corporate misinformation and misrepresentation through appropriate government regulation."
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |