|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 1
Skare is the owner of The Cookery Restaurant in Fish Creek. He has served many community organizations, often holding leadership positions. He is the Founder/First President, Fish Creek Sanitary District #1.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 1 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Richard Skare (D)||1,866||99.73%|
Skare lists his positions about the following issues:
- Economy - Excerpt: "...make sure that tax incentives for jobs creation are steered toward small businesses, not special interests."
- Education - Excerpt: "...wants to help our rural schools with funding problems while keeping down property taxes and wants to find ways to keep good teachers here in our classrooms. "
- Health care - Excerpt: "He favors fixing access to quality healthcare by allowing businesses and hard working families to pool together to purchase economical insurance plans."
- Seniors - Excerpt: "...providing home health care to seniors that allows them to stay in their homes, targeting resources toward rural areas where health services are less available. "
- Wind turbines - Excerpt: "...wants the siting of wind turbines to be a locally controlled issue and wants to ensure that people affected by wind turbine siting are protected from corporate misinformation and misrepresentation through appropriate government regulation."
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |