Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 105|
Wager was also a Republican candidate in the March 20, 2012 special election for the New York State Assembly, District 103. The special election was called to fill the vacancy created when Marcus Molinaro (R) resigned after being elected Dutchess County executive.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Wager is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 105. He lost against Patrick R. Manning and Kieran Michael Lalor in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. Wager, however, also ran on the Conservative Party ticket unopposed. He will face Lalor and Paul F. Curran (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
Wager was defeated by Didi Barrett (D) in the March 20, 2012 special election for New York State Assembly District 103. On March 30, Wager conceded defeat to Barrett. Barrett led Wager by 137 votes. Approximately 1000 absentee ballots remained to be counted.
Barrett also ran on the Working Family Party ticket. Wager also ran on the Independence and Conservative Party tickets.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Wager + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- MidHudsonNews, "Dems tap Barrett for Assembly run," January 19, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- Mid Hudson News, "Wager drops out of special Assembly race, making Barrett the apparent winner," March 31, 2012
- Poughkeepsie Journal, "Wager-Barrett race too close to call in 103rd District," March 20, 2012
- Mid Hudson News, "Final results of 103rd AD race could take months," March 22, 2012
- NY State Board of Elections, Candidate List, February 28, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |