Revision as of 08:36, 18 December 2010 by Gpallay
|Maine State Senate, District 11|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Economist with the National Bureau of Economic Research|
|Website||Dick Woodbury for State Senate|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8th primary election, Woodbury ran unopposed. 
|Maine State Senate, District 1 - Republican Primary (2010)|
Woodbury's campaign website lists several main issues concerning the economy: 
- Education - "To be competitive in a more highly educated worldwide labor market, we need to be leaders in education at all levels: stimulating adult learning and returning students, raising college retention, building college aspirations from an early age, and applying innovative approaches to improve classroom teaching."
- Competitive Healthcare - "National health reform defines a new landscape for state health policy. While the reform’s impact will become clearer over time, our transitional principles should be promoting competition in health insurance markets, improving public health, and encouraging cost-reducing innovation in health care financing and delivery."
- Budget - "We need more cost effective government, fewer unfunded obligations, and a more future-oriented approach."
- Preserving Maine - "We need to remain a place where people want to live, and we need to market those strengths."
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart