|Kansas House of Representatives District 120|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 121|
|November 25, 2010 - 2013|
Billinger served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing District 121 from 2010 to 2013.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Billinger served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Rick Billinger defeated Adam Smith in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2014|
Billinger ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 120. He was defeated by incumbent Ward Cassidy in the August 7 Republican primary. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ward M. Cassidy Incumbent||53.6%||2,811|
|Rick Billinger Incumbent||46.4%||2,430|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Rick + Billinger + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 120
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed April 17, 2015
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 16, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
|Kansas House of Representatives District 121
November 25, 2010-2013
| Succeeded by|
Arlen Siegfreid (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |