Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House District 64|
|Bachelor's||St. Leo University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Morris' professional experience includes working as the business manager of Morris Law Center. He served in the the United States Navy.
Morris is running for election to the District 64 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He obtained the GOP nomination and will be opposed by incumbent Bill Barlow in the November 8 general election.
Garces' website states the following:
Excerpt: "As your Delegate in Richmond, I will
- Support lower taxes to foster economic development
- Encourage job growth by attracting new businesses
- Defend our second amendment rights and individual liberties
- Promote a smaller government by cutting wasteful spending and intrusive regulations
- Fight to improve Virginia's education in order to prepare our children for greater opportunities"
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |