For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Rick Morris (Virginia)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House District 64|
|Bachelor's||St. Leo University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Morris' professional experience includes working as the business manager of Morris Law Center. He served in the the United States Navy.
Garces' website states the following:
Excerpt: "As your Delegate in Richmond, I will
- Support lower taxes to foster economic development
- Encourage job growth by attracting new businesses
- Defend our second amendment rights and individual liberties
- Promote a smaller government by cutting wasteful spending and intrusive regulations
- Fight to improve Virginia's education in order to prepare our children for greater opportunities"
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |