Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 64|
|January 8, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||St. Leo University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Morris' professional experience includes working as the business manager of Morris Law Center. He served in the the United States Navy.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 64 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Bill Barlow Incumbent||44.7%||10,467|
Garces' website states the following:
Excerpt: "As your Delegate in Richmond, I will
- Support lower taxes to foster economic development
- Encourage job growth by attracting new businesses
- Defend our second amendment rights and individual liberties
- Promote a smaller government by cutting wasteful spending and intrusive regulations
- Fight to improve Virginia's education in order to prepare our children for greater opportunities"
|Virginia House of Delegates District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |