|Virginia House of Delegates District 64|
|January 13, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||St. Leo University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Morris' professional experience includes working as the business manager of Morris Law Center. He served in the the United States Navy.
In the 2012-2013 session, Morris served on the following committees:
Garces's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your Delegate in Richmond, I will
- Support lower taxes to foster economic development
- Encourage job growth by attracting new businesses
- Defend our second amendment rights and individual liberties
- Promote a smaller government by cutting wasteful spending and intrusive regulations
- Fight to improve Virginia's education in order to prepare our children for greater opportunities"
Morris won re-election in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 64. Morris ran unopposed in the June 11th Republican Primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 64 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Bill Barlow Incumbent||44.7%||10,467|
In 2011, Morris received $487,123 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rick Morris's campaign in 2011|
|Virginia Republican Party||$250,179|
|Opportunity Virginia PAC||$30,101|
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$24,484|
|Total Raised in 2011||$487,123|
|Total Votes received in 2011||12,960|
|Cost of each vote received||$37.59|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Morris + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Rick Morris on Facebook
- Wikipedia page
|Virginia House of Delegates District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |