|Virginia House of Delegates District 64|
|January 13, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||St. Leo University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Morris' professional experience includes working as the business manager of Morris Law Center. He served in the the United States Navy.
In the 2012-2013 session, Morris served on the following committees:
Garces's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your Delegate in Richmond, I will
- Support lower taxes to foster economic development
- Encourage job growth by attracting new businesses
- Defend our second amendment rights and individual liberties
- Promote a smaller government by cutting wasteful spending and intrusive regulations
- Fight to improve Virginia's education in order to prepare our children for greater opportunities"
Morris won re-election in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 64. Morris ran unopposed in the June 11th Republican Primary. He was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 64 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Bill Barlow Incumbent||44.7%||10,467|
In 2011, Morris received $487,123 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rick Morris's campaign in 2011|
|Virginia Republican Party||$250,179|
|Opportunity Virginia PAC||$30,101|
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$24,484|
|Total Raised in 2011||$487,123|
|Total Votes received in 2011||12,960|
|Cost of each vote received||$37.59|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Morris + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Rick Morris on Facebook
- Wikipedia page
|Virginia House of Delegates District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |