Rick Murphy (Arizona Congress)
Revision as of 17:17, 7 April 2014 by Joel Williams
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 4|
|Place of birth||Parker, AZ|
|Profession||Founder/Owner, Murphy Broadcasting|
Murphy 's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Reduce Debt
- Excerpt: "A commitment to reduce the growing debt that threatens our children and grandchildren."
- States Rights
- Excerpt: "If the Constitution doesn’t give the Federal Government an authority, it belongs to the states!"
- Excerpt: "I fully support the 2nd Amendment. "
- Social Security
- Excerpt: "Social Security represents a right and a promise, and everyone who has paid into the program deserves coverage so they may retire with dignity. Social Security is YOUR MONEY."
- National Security
- Excerpt: "We are the country with the economic, moral, and military might to provide global leadership and stability, and we must always act aggressively to protect our national interests."
|Rick Murphy (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 13, 2012||$0||$9,600||$(5,309.76)||$4,290.24|
|Pre-Primary||August 16, 2012||$18,764.06||$32,900||$(41,116.42)||$10,547.64|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Rick + Murphy + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Rick Murphy's Summary Report,," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Rick Murphy July Quarterly,," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Rick Murphy Pre-Primary,," accessed August 23, 2012