|Pennsylvania State House District 151|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Taylor earned his AA from Lakewood Community College. He went on to receive his B.A. from the University of Minnesota. He then received his Master's in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.
Taylor has worked as a Manager of Compensation for IMS Health.
Taylor has served as an Intern for the Minnesota House of Representatives. He has also interned for United States Senator Paul Wellstone. He has been a member of the Ambler Borough Council as well.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Taylor served on the following committees:
- Finance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- State Government Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Taylor lost his bid for re-election to the 151st District seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition but was lost to Republican Todd Stephens in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 151|
|Rick Taylor (D)||16,661||50.6%|
|Todd Stephens (R)||16,242||49.4%|
Taylor and his wife, Jeanne, have two children.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Rick Taylor
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 151
| Succeeded by|
Todd Stephens (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |