Revision as of 07:22, 18 December 2010 by Gpallay
Alabama House of Representatives, District 40
Whaley has taught at Jacksonville High School for the past 25 years. He and his wife, Missia, have three sons.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 40 General Election (2010)|
|K.L. Brown (R)||8,587|
|Ricky Whaley (D)||5,148|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 40 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Ricky Whaley (D)||1,062|
|Lindsay Ford (D)||303|
Whaley's website lists the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Ricky Whaley will work every day to make sure state officials know every available industrial site in the district, and he will push to make sure our area is considered for companies wanting to locate in Alabama. "
- Excerpt: "Ricky Whaley will never vote to raise taxes on working families. Never."
- Excerpt: "Ricky will fight to see our local schools, community colleges and JSU get their fair share of funding, and he will fight to make sure out-of-state corporations who use loopholes to pay no taxes will do their part for education, just like we do! "
- Ricky Whaley's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- List of Democratic candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- Ricky Whaley on Facebook
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical