Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia Senate District 30|
|Alexandria City Council|
|Bachelor's||University of Virginia|
|Profession||Financial services and technology industry|
Krupicka graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in Economics. He has worked in the financial services and technology industry.
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2011
Krupicka is running in the 2011 election for Virginia Senate District 30. He faces Adam Ebbin and Libby Garvey in the primary on August 23, 2011. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
Krupicka's website lists the following issues:
- Making Education a Priority
- Excerpt: "Rob’s plan for education includes expanding access to and the quality of early childhood programs, increasing STEM education throughout the education system, expanding the innovative Governor’s School program so that Elementary and Middle Schools can use it, and increasing professional development for teachers so they can provide the individualized instruction our students need."
- Environmental Stewardship (Energy, Air, Land, Water and Transportation)
- Excerpt: "As Senator Rob will work to promote new electric and hybrid fuel alternatives for cars to counter rising gas prices and help end our dependence on foreign oil and he has a plan to provide local governments with new tools to promote energy conservation and green jobs."
- A Commitment to our Veterans
- Excerpt: "As Senator Rob will steadfastly support legislation to ensure our men and women in uniform have access to education, housing, and employment opportunities when they return home to Virginia."
- Progressive Tax Reform
- Excerpt: "As Senator, Rob will support legislation to make Virginia’s tax system more fair."
- Fairness and Opportunity
- Excerpt: "Rob is a strong supporter of marriage equality."