Rob Taylor (Iowa)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 44|
|Bachelor's||Upper Iowa University|
|Master's||William Penn University|
Taylor attended William Penn University, receiving a Master's in Business Leadership. He also earned a Bachelor's degree from Upper Iowa University.
Taylor's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt:"To create jobs and grow the economy, businesses need a stable climate to plan for future growth and job creation."
Taxes & Spending
- Excerpt:"Rob will focus on lower corporate income taxes & reducing commercial property taxes but work to prevent a shift of taxation on personal income taxes and personal property taxes."
- Excerpt:"Rob supports policies that empower parents and communities to make decisions at the local level so that we can again reach best in the nation status in our school system and prepare our children to compete in a global economy."
- Excerpt:"Rob believes that government functions its best in a smaller, leaner form; and that states rights should preclude federal mandates."
Taylor ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 44. Taylor ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Eric Brenneman in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 42, General Election, 2012|
Rob and his wife Christi have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Taylor + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Rob Taylor on Facebook
- Rob Taylor on Twitter
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |