Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 74|
|Mayor of Walker|
|2001 - Present|
|High school||Creston High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Wayne State University Law School|
|Place of birth||Grand Rapids, MI|
VerHeulen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The protection of life, including the unborn, elderly and infirm."
- Excerpt:"The second amendment and the right to bear arms"
- Excerpt:"The protection of our liberties and freedom from unnecessary restrictions on personal freedom and commerce."
- Excerpt:"The role of the family as the basic unit of society."
- Excerpt:"Efforts to balance the State budget without tax increases."
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 74 Republican Primary, 2012|
VerHeulen was a Republican candidate for District 86 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative elections. VerHeulen was defeated by Lisa Lyons in the Republican primary on August 3, 2010.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |