|Wisconsin State Assembly District 47|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Ripon College, 1994|
|J.D.||UW Law School, 1997|
Kahl graduated from Ripon College in 1994 and earned his J.D. from University of Wisconsin Law School in 1997.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kahl served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules|
|• Aging and Long-Term Care|
|• Energy and Utilities|
|• State Affairs|
|• Administrative Rules|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Robb Kahl was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Phillip Anderson ran as a Libertarian. Kahl and Anderson faced off in the general election as Michael LaForest (Green) was removed from the candidate list. Incumbent Kahl defeated Anderson in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Robb Kahl Incumbent||81.6%||20,332|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Kahl won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 47. He defeated Amanda Hall in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Sandy Bakk (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kahl is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kahl raised a total of $60,922 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 6, 2013.
|Robb Kahl's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47||$60,922|
|Grand Total Raised||$60,922|
2012Kahl won re-election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Kahl raised a total of $60,922.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robb Kahl's campaign in 2012|
|Wisconsin Education Association Council||$750|
|Wisconsin Laborers District Council||$500|
|Iron Workers District Council||$500|
|Solsrud, Ardath K||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$60,922|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Robb + Kahl + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary, accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Kahl, Robb," accessed June 6, 2013
Keith Ripp (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |