|Arkansas House of Representatives District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Publishing Company Executive|
Wills works as a Publishing Company Executive with Community Communications, Incorporated, and is an attorney.
Wills did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Lottery Commission Legislative Oversight Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Legislative Facilities Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- House Management Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation
- Subcommittee on Courts and Civil Law (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Small Business and Economic Development
Wills's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1002 - "THE ARKANSAS SCHOLARSHIP LOTTERY ACT."
- HB 1754 - "AN ACT FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE EDUCATION GENERAL IMPROVEMENT APPROPRIATION. "
- HB 1962 - "AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A POST-DOCTORAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING GRANT PROGRAM."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Wills was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Wills raised $108,352 for his campaign.
Below are Wills's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$4,000|
|Chesapeake Operating Inc||$3,000|
|Medco Health Solutions||$2,500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Robbie Wills
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|