|Idaho House of Representatives District 12A|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Business Marketing and Management, Idaho State University (1992)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Anderst served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Human Resources|
|• Environment, Energy, and Technology|
|• Revenue and Taxation|
Anderst's campaign website described the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I support free market solutions to our economic challenges. I support lower taxes and a regulatory structure that is pro growth."
- Excerpt: "I support Education reforms. I believe that the most important elements are: A system that rewards good teachers. Minimizes Administration, wherever possible."
- Excerpt: "I support Private Property Rights. I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro life. I support traditional Marriage."
Anderst won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 12A. He defeated Roger L. Hunt and Steve Nible in the Republican primary and defeated Tracy S. Volpi (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 12A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tracy S. Volpi||32.9%||4,759|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 12A Republican Primary, 2012|
|Roger L. Hunt||33.5%||1,066|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Anderst is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Anderst + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Robert Anderst, "Issues," accessed October 12, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary candidates," accessed April 11, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Robert Anderst," accessed October 12, 2012
Robert Schaefer (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 12A
| Succeeded by|