|New York State Assembly District 89|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Castelli previously ran for the seat in 2004 and was defeated by Bradley. His win puts the District 89 seat into Republican hands for the first time in 17 years.
Castelli has also been councilman for the Town of Lewisbro. Castelli's professional experiences include New York State Police; United States Army; professor; adjunct professor; and president of Rober J. Castelli Associates, Incorporated.
Castelli earned a BS in criminal justice from the State University of New York and MPA fromKennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He has two children; Chris and Paul.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Castelli ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He faced Thomas Roach (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, he ran on the Conservative Party ticket and the Taxpayers Party ticket.
Castelli has been endorsed by:
- West Chester Tea Party 
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Castelli for Assembly - official campaign site
- New York Assembly - Rep. Castelli
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook campaign site
|New York Assembly District 89
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |