For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 89|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Castelli previously ran for the seat in 2004 and was defeated by Bradley. His win puts the District 89 seat into Republican hands for the first time in 17 years.
Castelli has also been councilman for the Town of Lewisbro. Castelli's professional experiences include New York State Police; United States Army; professor; adjunct professor; and president of Rober J. Castelli Associates, Incorporated.
Castelli earned a BS in criminal justice from the State University of New York and MPA fromKennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He has two children; Chris and Paul.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Note: Challenge in Progress
Castelli ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. While a challenge is underway, Castelli narrowly leads Thomas M. Roach (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, he ran on the Conservative Party ticket and the Taxpayers Party ticket.
Castelli has been endorsed by:
- West Chester Tea Party 
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Castelli for Assembly - official campaign site
- New York Assembly - Rep. Castelli
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook campaign site
- WCAX, "Castelli wins special election in NY's 89th AD," February 9, 2010
- The Journal News, "GOP's Castelli surprises in 89th District win," February 10, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Castelli
- Poughkeepsie Journal, "New voting machines could complicate legal challenges," November 8, 2010
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- | West Chester Tea Party
|New York Assembly District 89
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |