For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 7, 2013|
Daunt ran in a special election for Michigan State Senate District 27. The seat was vacant following John Gleason's (D) election as Genesee County Clerk on November 6, 2012. A special election to fill the vacancy took place on May 7. Daunt defeated Adam Ford in the Republican primary on March 12 and was defeated by Jim Ananich in the general election, which took place on May 7.
|Michigan State Senate, District 27 Republican Primary, 2013|
Daunt ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 49. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Jim Ananich (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Ananich Incumbent||74.5%||28,275|
Daunt and his wife, Jeanne, have four sons and one living daughter; their other daughter Nicole died in an automobile accident in November 2007.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Daunt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- MLive, "Seven candidates run for Flint-area state Senate seat vacated by John Gleason"
- MLive, "Seven candidates run for Flint-area state Senate seat vacated by John Gleason," January 18, 2013
- San Francisco Chronicle, "Special election needed to fill state senate seat," November 9, 2012
- WKZO, "Special Michigan Senate election scheduled," January 10, 2013
- mlive.com, "State Rep. Jim Ananich's 27th District Senate win means two more special elections for Genesee County," May 7, 2013
- miboecfr.nictusa.com, "Official primary election results," accessed November 18, 2013
- miboecfr.nictusa.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- MLive, "Crash victim loved her job, friends," November 12, 2007. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |