Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk|
|1991 - present|
|January 5, 2013|
|Years in position||24|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
DeLeo is an attorney. He served as a Selectman from 1978-1988.
DeLeo is Vice-Chair of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Vice-President of Friends of the Council on Aging, Director of Friends of Parks and Recreation, and a member of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Elks, Justinian Law Society, Knights of Columbus, Moose, Revere League for the Special Needs, Revere Santa Fund, and Sons of Italy.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeLeo has yet to be appointed to any committees:
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Nineteenth Suffolk District (2010)|
|Robert DeLeo (D)||8,195|
DeLeo raised $477,060 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk (2008)|
|Robert A. DeLeo (D)||11,381|
DeLeo raised $477,060 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Robert A. DeLeo||$4,384|
|National Government Employees||$3,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$2,000|
|Three different donors||$1,500|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert DeLeo
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeLeo
- Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |