|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk|
|1991 - present|
|January 5, 2013|
|Years in position||23|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|J.D.||Suffolk University School of Law, 1976|
|Place of birth||Winthrop, MA|
DeLeo is an attorney. He served as a Selectman from 1978-1988.
DeLeo is Vice-Chair of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Vice-President of Friends of the Council on Aging, Director of Friends of Parks and Recreation, and a member of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Elks, Justinian Law Society, Knights of Columbus, Moose, Revere League for the Special Needs, Revere Santa Fund, and Sons of Italy.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeLeo has yet to be appointed to any committees:
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Nineteenth Suffolk District (2010)|
|Robert DeLeo (D)||8,195|
DeLeo raised $477,060 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk (2008)|
|Robert A. DeLeo (D)||11,381|
In 2010, DeLeo received $894,820 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert DeLeo's campaign in 2010|
|Service Employees International Union||$10,000|
|Deleo, Robert A||$4,092|
|On Time Companies||$2,635|
|Government Employees Local R1-282||$2,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$894,820|
DeLeo raised $477,060 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Robert A. DeLeo||$4,384|
|National Government Employees||$3,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$2,000|
|Three different donors||$1,500|
DeLeo has a wife, Barbara.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Robert + DeLeo + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert DeLeo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeLeo
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," Accessed September 6, 2012
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
- Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- Follow the Money - 2010 Donors
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
- *Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |