|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 5, 2013
DeLeo is an attorney. He served as a Selectman from 1978-1988.
DeLeo is Vice-Chair of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Vice-President of Friends of the Council on Aging, Director of Friends of Parks and Recreation, and a member of the Winthrop Democratic Town Committee, Elks, Justinian Law Society, Knights of Columbus, Moose, Revere League for the Special Needs, Revere Santa Fund, and Sons of Italy.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Nineteenth Suffolk District (2010)|
|Robert DeLeo (D)||8,195|
DeLeo raised $477,060 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk (2008)|
|Robert A. DeLeo (D)||11,381|
DeLeo raised $477,060 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Robert A. DeLeo||$4,384|
|National Government Employees||$3,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$2,000|
|Three different donors||$1,500|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert DeLeo
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeLeo
- Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |