Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 20|
Dieterich ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 20th District. He is seeking the nomination on the Republican and Conservative Party tickets. He was unopposed in the Republican and Conservative primaries and will face incumbent Paul Tonko (D) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Robert Dieterich Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 11, 2012||$0||$40,815.31||$(6,633.53)||$34,181.78|
|July Quarterly||July 13, 2012||$25,472.11||$34,424.72||$(28,263.51)||$31,633.34|
|October Quarterly||October 14, 2012||$31,633.34||$91,321.53||$(66,625.86)||$56,329.01|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Dieterich + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Robert Dieterich's April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Robert Dieterich's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Robert Dieterich's October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |