Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 20|
Dieterich ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to representNew York's 20th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative Party tickets. He was unopposed in the Republican and Conservative primaries and faced incumbent Paul Tonko (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Tonko won.
|U.S. House, New York, District 20 General Election, 2012 - Robert Dieterich Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$974,899|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$820,271|
|Top contributors to Robert Dieterich's campaign committee|
|1st National Bank of Scotia||$6,182|
|Hannay Reels Inc||$5,500|
|Scotia Glenville School District||$4,906|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Misc. Manufacturing & Distributing||$5,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Dieterich + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Museum and gallery events - Philly.com
- 'I'll be watching': Packers' Lang still coping with father's death - Gazettextra
- The Penn Libraries Receives $5.5 Million Donation from Jay I. Kislak and the ... - Americana Exchange
- ?Around the World in 80 Days? plays Dec. 3 at TFAC - Tryon Daily Bulletin
- GETAWAY-DAY EDITION -- PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN GURUS TO PUSH ... - Politico
- Even Billionaires Recoiling at Asking Price for London Mansions - San Francisco Chronicle
- Your Business: 'Shop Small' Saturday, Awards and More - Twin Falls Times-News
- Bob Randels reflects on 30 years of helping others - Battle Creek Enquirer
- Concert Listings: Nov. 22 to 28, 2013 - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- How to Write a Hit Piece on Ndamukong Suh - Grantland
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |