|Delaware House of Representatives District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gilligan is a Counselor at Delaware Technical College.
He served as House Minority Whip from 1985-1995, and Majority Leader from 1983-1984.
Gilligan did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Gilligan's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1 - "allows the public to have access to meetings of the Delaware General Assembly except for caucuses. Additionally, the bill allows the public to have access to records of the Delaware General Assembly."
- HB 260 - "eliminates the personal income tax exemption for Delaware lottery winnings."
- HB 262 - "increases the current State surcharge on each document or paper recorded or filed with the county recorders from $6 to $30."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Gilligan's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Delaware Bankers Assoc||$600|
|Electrical Workers Local 313||$600|
|Wilmington Trust Corp||$600|
- Delaware House of Representatives - Rep. Robert Gilligan
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Delaware House District 19
| Succeeded by|