Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 29|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Conservative Party
candidate for District 29
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Goodman ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 29. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Jose M. Serrano (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012
||Jose M. Serrano Incumbent
|| Robert Goodman
|| Thomas Siracuse
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Goodman was a 2010 Conservative Party candidate for District 80 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Conservative Party primary. Goodman was defeated by incumbent Naomi Rivera (D) in the general election on November 2.
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ↑ ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- ↑ New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014