Difference between revisions of "Robert Hogg"
(year of first election added)
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
Revision as of 14:49, 23 June 2010
|Iowa State Senate District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Hogg earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1988. He later received his MA and JD from the University of Minnesota.
Hogg is an attorney for Elderkin & Pirnie.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
- See Also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Hogg is running for re-election to the 19th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate with no opposition. The election takes place on November 2, 2010. Hogg had no opposition in the June 8th Democratic primary election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 19 (2006)|
|Robert Hogg (D)||14,112|
|Renee Shulte (R)||9,721|
In 2006 Hogg collected $371,508 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Majority Fund||$219,520|
|Linn Phoenix Club||$10,000|
|Iowa State Bar Association||$7,654|
|Iowa Trial Lawyers Association||$5,774|
Hogg and his wife, Kate, have three children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Robert Hogg
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- 2006 Money Raised, Iowa Candidates
- 2006 Contributions to Robert Hogg
|Iowa Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|