|Iowa State Senate District 19|
|January 10, 2015|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa, 1988|
|Master's||University of Minnesota, 1991|
|J.D.||University of Minnesota, 1995|
|Date of birth||January 24, 1967|
|Place of birth||Iowa City, IA|
Hogg earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1988. He later received his MA and JD from the University of Minnesota.
Hogg is an attorney for Elderkin & Pirnie.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hogg has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hogg served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Hogg won re-election to the 19th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate with no opposition. He received 15,481 votes.
Hogg had no opposition in the June 8th Democratic primary election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 1 (2010) General Election|
|Robert Hogg (D)||15,481||100%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 19 (2006)|
|Robert Hogg (D)||14,112|
|Renee Shulte (R)||9,721|
In 2006 Hogg collected $371,508 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Majority Fund||$219,520|
|Linn Phoenix Club||$10,000|
|Iowa State Bar Association||$7,654|
|Iowa Trial Lawyers Association||$5,774|
Hogg and his wife, Kate, have three children.
- Sen. Hogg's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Robert Hogg
- Iowa State Senate Website
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Iowa Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|