For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Iowa State Senate District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Hogg earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1988. He later received his MA and JD from the University of Minnesota.
Hogg is an attorney for Elderkin & Pirnie.
Hogg served in the Iowa State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2006. He then joined the Iowa State Senate in 2006. He has served in this position since, representing the 19th district.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
Hogg and his wife, Kate, have three children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Robert Hogg
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002