Revision as of 18:20, 9 June 2010 by Forrest
|Iowa State Senate District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Hogg earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1988. He later received his MA and JD from the University of Minnesota.
Hogg is an attorney for Elderkin & Pirnie.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 19 (2006)|
|Robert Hogg (D)||14,112|
|Renee Shulte (R)||9,721|
Hogg and his wife, Kate, have three children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Robert Hogg
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002