|Iowa State Senate District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Hogg earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1988. He later received his MA and JD from the University of Minnesota.
Hogg is an attorney for Elderkin & Pirnie.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 19 (2006)|
|Robert Hogg (D)||14,112|
|Renee Shulte (R)||9,721|
In 2006 Hogg collected $371,508 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Majority Fund||$219,520|
|Linn Phoenix Club||$10,000|
|Iowa State Bar Association||$7,654|
|Iowa Trial Lawyers Association||$5,774|
Hogg and his wife, Kate, have three children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Robert Hogg
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Iowa Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|