|North Dakota State Senate, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 16|
|2008 - 2012, 1992 - 1994|
|High school||Minto High School, 1968|
|Birthday||March 20, 1950|
|Place of birth||Grafton, ND|
|Profession||Owner, TFM Construction LLP|
He is a former Democratic-NPL member of the North Dakota House of Representatives, representing District 16 from 1992-1994 and from 2008-2012. He has also been a member of the Walsh County Commission.
Kilichowski's other political experience includes candidate for North Dakota State House of Representatives, District 16 in 2000; member of Minto School Board; and Development Center Steering Committee.
Kilichowski's education includes AaKers Business College in 1971. Kilichowski has been the owner of TFM Construction, LLP since 2005. His professional experience has included owner-manager of Turks' Poliski Dom bar & restaurant and farm labor.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kilichowski served on the following committees:
- Human Services Committee, North Dakota House of Representatives
- Political Subdivisions Committee, North Dakota House of Representatives
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Kilichowski served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of North Dakota State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Tom Campbell was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Robert Kilichowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Campbell defeated Kilichowski in the general election.
|North Dakota State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Tom Campbell Incumbent||64.9%||3,109|
Kilichowski ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota Senate District 19. Kilichowski and Carol Gierszewski ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12. The were defeated by incumbents Gary Paur and Wayne Trottier in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 16|
|Robert Kilichowski (D-NPL)||2,373|
|Joyce Kingsbury (R)||2,849|
|Eugene F Kachena (D-NPL)||2,311|
|Phyllis Hankey Schindele (R)||2,358|
In 2008, Kilichowski collected $2,725 in donations.
These were the contributors in 2008.
|HOUSE REPUBLICAN CAUCUS OF NORTH DAKOTA||$1,075|
|BOILERMAKERS LOCAL 647||$500|
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$400|
NDPC: North Dakota Legislative Review
The North Dakota Policy Council, a North Dakota-based nonprofit research organization which describes itself as "liberty-based", published the North Dakota Legislative Review, a comprehensive report on how state legislators voted during the 2011 legislative session. The scorecard seeks to show how North Dakota legislators voted on the principles the Council seeks to promote. The Council recorded and scored votes on both spending bills and policy bills, and awarded points accordingly. Policy issues voted upon included income tax cuts, pension reform, and government transparency. On spending legislation, the Council accorded a percentage score based on how much spending the legislator voted against. On policy legislation, scores range from the highest score (100%) to the lowest (0%). A higher score indicates that the legislator voted more in favor of the values supported by the Council. Kilichowski received a score of 12.05% on policy legislation and voted against 2.90% of state spending. Kilichowski was ranked 77th on policy and 69th on spending, out of 94 House members evaluated for the study.
Kilichowski and his wife, Linda M., have two children; Jeff and Steven.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Kilichowski + North + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota State Senate
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
- North Dakota State Senate District 19
- North Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Robert Kilichowski
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2000, 1998
- Representative Kilichowski State Surge sponsored bills
- Project Smart Vote, "Rep. Kilichowski
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council, "The North Dakota Legislative Review - 2011," accessed January 20, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council "2011 North Dakota Legislative Review Rankings," accessed January 26, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |