For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 16|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kosowski served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Families, Children, and Seniors|
|• Military and Veterans Affairs|
|• Tourism, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Robert Kosowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Steve Boron was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kosowski defeated Boron in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 16 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Robert Kosowski Incumbent||68.2%||15,346|
Kosowski won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 16. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Mary Stargell (R), Steve Boron (L), and Harold H. Dunn (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Kosowski is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kosowski raised a total of $45,495 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 1, 2013.
|Robert Kosowski's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 16||$45,495|
|Grand Total Raised||$45,495|
2012Kosowski won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kosowski raised a total of $45,495.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert Kosowski's campaign in 2012|
|Kosowski, Robert L.||$5,600|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$2,000|
|Michigan Health & Hospital Association||$2,000|
|Westland Police Officers Association||$1,750|
|Michigan Auto Workers||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$45,495|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Kosowski + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Michigan state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Kosowski, Robert," accessed June 1, 2013
Bob Constan (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 16
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |