Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 2|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army, Pennsylvania National Guard|
|Years of service||1995 - 2010|
Mansfield ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Pennsylvania's 2nd District. He was unopposed in the April 24 Republican primary and lost to incumbent Rep. Chaka Fattah (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania in 2012 as one of the states that could determine whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Chaka Fattah Incumbent||89.3%||318,176|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
In 2010, Mansfield ran for governor of Pennsylvania as an Independent. He dropped out of the race, however, in June 2010.
|U.S. House of Representatives, Pennsylvania's 2nd Congressional District, 2012 - Robert Mansfield Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$554,638|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$525,952|
|Top contributors to Robert Mansfield's campaign committee|
|Friends of Glenn Thompson||$2,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
- PhiladelphiaWeekly "Pennsylvania Elections Are Coming; Here are your Candidates" Accessed April 3, 2012
- Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- Pennsylvania Department of State "2012 General Primary Unofficial Returns," April 24, 2012
- Washington Post "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012" Accessed April 25, 2012
- pa2012.com "Pennsylvania National Guardsman Robert Allen Mansfield announces his intention to run for Governor, PA 2010" Accessed April 3, 2012
- Open Secrets "Robert Mansfield 2012 Election Cycle," Accessed March 26, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |