Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 36|
Murphy is a mediator specialist for the U.S. military.
Murphy is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 36. He defeated Brian Senia in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2012. Incumbent Pete Lund defeated Tadd Siglow in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Murphy was a Democratic candidate in the election for the District 36 House seat in 2010. He defeated James Winne in the August 3 Democratic primary. He was defeated by Peter Lund (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36 General election (2010)|
|Peter Lund (R)||25,523|
|Robert Murphy (D)||11,027|
Murphy lives in Romeo, Michigan with his wife Katherine. They have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Murphy + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- This Day, December 11, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- Melissa Merli: CUTC priorities: Raise funds, build community ties - Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette
- Sounds of the Season - Toledo Blade
- Judge tells Hamilton he will die in prison - Dearborn Press and Guide
- 'This man needed to be cloned,' sister-in-law says of victim Robert Marcyan at ... - The Jackson Citizen Patriot - MLive.com
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Jack Up Those Fast Food Wages! - Daily Beast
- Patent fight a rare lobbying win - Politico
- Doug Sedenquist, Michigan Republican Party Central Committee Member ... - Huffington Post
- Tom Silverstein Packers chat - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Project Vote Smart, Biography of Robert Murphy, retrieved August 2, 2012.
- ↑ http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/12PRI/12PRI_CL.HTM Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official August Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 2, 2012.
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |