Difference between revisions of "Robert Reilly"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 71:||Line 71:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 07:00, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 109|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Reilly is the chairman and chief executive officer of Technafuture Enterprises Incorporated. His professional experiences also include being the former owner of Partridge Pub; director of the New York State Public Broadcasting Office for the State Education Department; and a teacher.
Reilly earned a BA from the University of Notre Dame; MA from the College of Saint Rose; and a PhD in coursework from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He is married to Mary.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Reilly ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Jennifer Whalen (R) in the general election on November 2. Following a close race, Whalen conceded after all absentee ballots had been counted.
On November 4, 2008 Reilly won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 109, defeating opponent John Wasielewski (R).
Reilly raised $76,364 for his campaign while Wasielewski raised $14,415.
|New York State Assembly, District 109 2008|
|Robert Reilly (D)||41,822|
|John Wasielewski (R)||23,566|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Robert Reilly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 109
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |